After a humble start, it was an exciting leap to move into a shared studio space in Provo’s historic downtown. Continued growth got us looking for a more permanent home. We found the perfect space at 110 south 300 west. We are still in the historic district that we love, but now have room to expand.
Our new studio was built in 1927 and was originally a LDS Seminary building for Provo High School. The high school was re-located in the fifties and replaced with the current Provo City Center buildings, including city hall, the police station and the fire department headquarters. Needless to say, we feel very secure.
The timing couldn’t have been better, nor the space more accommodating. We now have an abundance of windows, more space, and our favorite restaurants within walking distance.